NB! All the prices include 20% VAT. If your company has EU VAT number, the bills are generated without VAT.
- You can also order via email.
- Please use either DropBox or Wetransfer to send us your photofiles.
- Name the files according to what you wish to order, for example circle40cm, square30x30cm etc.
- Send us your address for shipping and your details for making the invoice.
- We will then get back to you, confirm your order and let you know the cost of shipping.
- We will send you an invoice via PayPal or credit card link.
- If your company has an EU VAT number, then we will make you an invoice without VAT.
- Production time for photoblocks is max 10 days after making the payment.
- We can either send the products directly to you or to your client.
- Before uploading please name the files according to what you wish to order, for example circle40cm, square30x30cm etc.
- Choose the product(s) you wish to order and upload your files (.jpg or .jpeg).
- Please take into account the shape of the photoblock and the file you are providing. If the uploaded image looks unnatural on the photoblock, we will let you know and offer other solutions.
- To make sure the outcome is top-quality, we always prefer to print original files. If the uploaded file is not big enough for printing, we will let you know and offer other solutions.
- If you wish to change the file provided, delete the old product on your shopping list and order the photoblock again with the correct file.
- If you wish to place your photoblocks on your wall with tapes so there is no permanent damage made on your wall, tick the right box when uploading your files. The photoblock will come with previously placed two-sided professional tape, ready for you to use.
- Adding the tape costs additional 2EUR (regardless of the size of the photoblock).
- Adding tape to the whole photowall costs 6EUR (regardless of the size of the wall).
- The order is dispatched within 10 days from receiving your payment.
- Payment in the shop can securely be made online via credit card or via PayPal.
- If you ordered via email, then the invoice will be sent to you via PayPal or credit card payment link.
- The products will be made after receiving the payment.
- We ask you to fill in contact information in the shop to make sure the products reach the right destination.
- If you are a permanent customer, the contact information will be saved and filled for you for your next order.
- The name of your business and address is needed in case you buy the order via your business account and it needs to be clear on the invoice we provide you with.
- European companies can add their EU VAT number to be exempt of VAT.
- We ship our products worldwide.
- We use Estonia's National Post Office, which ships to most countries in the world.
- The cost of shipping is not dependent on the size of the parcel, so you can add more than 1 product to an order and save money.
- The cost of shipping will be added onto your total cost before you make the final payment in the shop.
- Shipping costs vary within countries, e.g:
- FIN - 15EUR
- UK, SWE, DEN, GER, NED - 21EUR
- USA, CAN, FRA - 29EUR
- RUS, NOR - 36EUR
- Shipping to Europe takes up to 7 days, outside of Europe up to 10-14 days.
- Shipping time will be longer in December and it's not in our control, so please order Christmas products well in advance.
Memories from photofiles to walls
Offer your clients handcrafted photoblocks as special as their stories
We sell photoblocks to professional photographers all over the world. Reprice and resell them to your clients!
Various shapes and sizes
Not only we offer rectangular photoblocks, but also circular, oval and heart-shaped! Photoblocks as varied as your pictures!
Easy to order
Choose the shape and size and upload your files. Pay via PayPal or credit card and we will make your photoblocks ready for your clients.
Photoblocks are images specially mounted onto quality plywood, fine art products handmade just for you. For printing your images we use our high quality Epson pro lab printer with Epson archival pigment inks. We print the images ourselves, making sure that the images are treated tenderly with care. The wooden blocks are made locally from 15mm birch plywood. After the print is mounted on wood, we cover it with a protective see-through coat. The layer protects the artwork from moisture damage and dust. The protective layer also reduces the artwork from Ultra Violet Light.
Photoblocks can be dusted with a soft, dry cloth. However, the surface can get scratched when in touch with a sharp product. To minimise the risk of scratching, photoblocks should not be stacked directly onto each other. Just like any other form of artwork, photoblocks should be displayed out of direct sunlight and intended for interior use.
Our business was set out with the intention of creating top quality handmade wooden products, which we want to have in our own homes. After extensive research and various product tests and designs, we have finally found a way to create products which will, in normal conditions, stand the ultimate test of time. For best quality results, your images have to be high resolution .jpeg or .jpg files. The back side of photoblocks are machined to reduce the weight of the natural wood and come without any branding on them. This allows you to use our photoblocks to represent your own brand as you can label, stamp or sign it yourself.
The edges of the photoblocks are hand sanded for a beautiful rustic style. This allows the natural wood surface with soft brush strokes to be peeking slightly through the corners even in front view. Photoblocks can be hung on the wall as soon as they arrive. All photoblocks have a simple hanging system and if you wish, we can add a special fastening tape. When you order a photo wall, we will also add a free hanging stencil with your order for simpler use.
The organic birch plywood we use is a natural product. All of our products are locally handmade and not the result of mass production in factories. The edges of photoblocks are hand sanded as well as the protective layer is added onto the wood by hand. This is why every photoblock will always have its unique differences and irregularities, this makes them one-of-the-kind!
Who are we?
Nordic Photoblocks is a family business based in Northern Europe, Estonia.
We work as a team of three –
Grethe, the super mom of the family, is a professional photographer and takes good care of photos, design and development.
Taavi, the super dad of the family, is the man behind the production and management.
Sandra, our eldest, takes care of our social media and emails you all!
We love making our photoblocks because we enjoy creating beautiful products together and it also gives us the opportunity to work with amazing photographers all around the world.
“The photoblock is absolutely stunning! I have ordered wood prints before, but nothing compares – amazing quality, true to colour, just perfect!”
– Maricela, Photographer from Texas, USA
“Your product looks absolutely beautiful and matches my brand so well!”
– Andrea, Photographer from California, USA
“I can only say WOW! I’m SO impressed with it all! I will definitely promote woodblocks and ornaments! Thank you for an amazing product!”
– Amanda, Photographer from Denmark